frank theriault wrote:

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 7:02 PM, ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I threw this into a DGRIN challenge on smugmug - at least, I think I did...
it was so f'ing confusing I'm not
sure the shot got in... the theme was clarity or diffusion... guess which
one I took :-)

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/6668550_NAGh5/1/426449740_cu6qM/Large

...snip...

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/6668550_NAGh5/1/426933954_Pd5km/Large

<snip stuff about the train...>

comments most definitely appreciated... kinda having a loney weekend
frank wrote

I don't know why I like or dislike certain photos, but I'll tell you this:
I like both of these, but the second one is much more satisfying to me.

Again, I can't say why in this case, it's just a feeling I get when I
look at it.

cheers,
frank

I like that one the best , too... and I don't need to hear anything else but that you did,my dear :)

Glad you liked them both -- of course I could bait you and say you only like the sharp one
cause Rick said the blurry one was more theraulterian than yours lol!

xo,
ann