All,.

JC is correct.

The chemistry is the same on all of the NiMH.
The different in this "hybrid" type -- accroding to Sanyo's paper), is the
material that they use for cathode.  This supposes to reduce the
decomposition which causes self-discharge.

I have been using Eneloop for the last 18 monts in my DL.  This has been
the biggest improvement for my DSLR usage.  Previously, when I grab
my DL, I will have to put a new set of batteries in, and get a set
from trickle charge.
Now, I can just leave  one set in the camera, and one extra set in my bag.