From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Adam Maas
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 7:28 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: rechargeable batteries - any wisdom?

Some batteries are referred to by exact chemistry (Like NiCd), others
(most Notably NiMH) refer to a number of closely related chemistries
with similar performance.The differentiator is if the name mentions both
Anode and Cathode materials (IE Nickel Cadmium vs Nickel Metal
Hydride)

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas