Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@mac.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the Olympus EC14 teleconverter isn't supported on the G1 ...
> However, I can use it with adapted lenses like the Pentax M50/1.4
> where I have manual focus/iris control ...

I'd be interested in hearing how well a manual 50 mm works on it.
In fact, any manual lens.

I'm thinking something like a 50/3.5 -- Leica, cheap Russian, or
the aspherical Voigtlander if could find it -- might be half of a
compact two-lens outfit when Panasonic deliver the 20/1.7
that is on their roadmap.

More generally, there are an awful lot of good lenses in various
mounts, nearly all adaptable to micro-4/3. How does the M50
work on the Panny? With 12 MpixeIs on a small sensor, does
the lens run out of resolution?

--
Sandy Harris,
Quanzhou, Fujian, China