On Jan 14, 2009, at 11:42 , Cotty wrote:

On 14/1/09, Paul Stenquist, discombobulated, unleashed:

You're very observant. I never noticed the missing rear defroster.
It's quite possible that the production version of the drag car
doesn't come with a heated window. I know it doesn't come with a
heater or radio. This was a prototype, so some of the parts were "out
of the bin." Dodge may have requested the removal of the heater grid.

Okay, if we're getting down to the nitty gritty, they changed the colour
of a couple of decals on the fender just in front of the front wheel.
Red is out !

OK detail pickers.. They brightened the brace on the hood scoop. They removed the tiny reflection in the hood scoop. (Sloppy job on the edges of those "fixes") They blacked out the grillwork on the lower air grille. (bumper/air dam - whatever). They introduced a jagged line in the 'A' pillar and roll cage on the driver's side. They airbrushed more smoke and obliterated the text and logo on the sign to the driver's left, and blended that up into the background for the MOPAR title.. The change the geometry of the tire smoke at the track level. They removed the blue cast to the front of the car. They increased the contrast on the right front tire. They removed the light streaming thru the cooling slots on the front wheel. They smoothed the reflections in the passenger's side windows.

Any other changes this ex-Navy psuedo-photo-intelligence geek might have missed? Go for it!

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8482860&size=lg

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian

http://gallery.me.com/jomac