----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Trueman"
Subject: Test and Fisheye

Hello all,

So, the first past of this is a test, because I have send 4 messages to pdml@pdml.net in the past 2 days and not a single one seems to get through. I am on a mac using mail, so I don't know if that means I need to do something special, but this is my last try to get messages through.

If you are unsure about the text-ability of a message for PDML, Select All (Command-A) and press Command-Shift-T to convert everything in the message body to plain text.

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html