In a message dated 12/21/01 3:09:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Instead I found a nice MX + a SMC 35/3.5 for about 100 USD. It will
>  be a fine complement to my KX and my Me Super.

Hello Anders,
I think you made a good choice -  the MX over the K2DMD.  If you ever come
across an MX motor drive, don't let it get away!  It's very fast - 5 fps at
maximum - and the user can vary the speed up to the max..  It also allows
burst mode whereby by the user dials in a predefined number of frames.  When
you choose continuous over single shot and you hold the shutter release down,
the camera will expose the number of frames you preselected and then stop.
This prevents exposing more film than you wanted to in an action situation.
If you can also find the MX NiCd pack and charger, you'll be pleasantly
surprised to find a shutter release button on the pack.  Great for
horizontals, but unfortunately, it's operated by the thumb.

Enjoy your MX, and Merry Christmas,

Bob