On Friday, December 21, 2001, at 06:15  PM, J. C. O'Connell wrote:

> Just bought my first 6X7 body. Now onto
> the lenses. Anybody know of a website
> that reviews the various lenses?
>
> I'm probably going to buy 3 lenses to start
> with. I'm thinking a 55mm , a 105mm, and
> a 200mm.

You bastard, I still only have this one 105mm f2.4. ;)

Dunno any review sites that offer as much info as this here PDML.

I heartily recommend the 105, particularly if you like to shoot wide
open or mostly wide open.  Also, if you shoot macro at all, the helicoid
extension tube is one hell of an accessory for not a lot of money (I
bought the 105 and the helicoid for the cost of just a 90mm).

I'm still holding out for that 75mm f2.8.  DO YOU HEAR ME, PENTAX
CANADA?  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IMPORT A 75MM F2.8 FOR 67!

-Aaron