How good is the new 75? I've seen frequent mentions of the old 75/4.5.
It seems that many consider it the sharpest 6x7 lens of all. It is a bit
slow. If the new 75 maintains that sharpness in a faster format, it
should be a very nice piece. I'm afraid to think how much it's going to
cost.  I love 35mm lenses in 35 mm format. A 75 might be very well
suited to my kind of photography.
Paul