In a message dated 3/3/2009 8:14:19 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
pnstenqu...@comcast.net writes:
On Mar 3, 2009, at 9:42 PM,  Mark Roberts wrote:

> ...but at least we're a "Staff Pick" as well  now:
> http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/featured
>
> One might  suspect that "Staff Picks" translates into "Let's stroke
> the egos  of those who've made us some money", but that would be
> cynical,  wouldn't it? (I grudgingly note that most of the other
> books on  the "Staff Picks" page appear *not* to be listed as
>  "bestsellers", so perhaps it isn't a money thing. Maybe someone on
> their staff just finds Bill Robb irresistibly sexy and is trying  to
> put the moves on him.)
>
> Anyway, the PDML book  is still on the bestseller page, though it's
> the last book listed  now. We *did* outlast "The Puppy Way to Pray",
> so that's some  consolation.

You know, if I had known /The Puppy Way to Pray/ had  even a chance of
beating our book, I never would have bought it. And  really, it was
just an okay read. But I have to admit, the puppy  kneeling like that
with its paws clasped was some powerful  imagery.
Paul

Taking pictures of Grace, I'm not  surprised you're a sucker for big, soulful
eyes.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)