I owned an A*300 f/2.8 for a number of years and during that time made a few
halfhearted efforts to sell it. I do have a couple of keepers that I wouldn't
have if I hadn't lugged it all over the North American continent for so long.
Finally sold it about two year ago.
I, then, lusted after the DA*60~250 for a couple years. Thankfully, during my
wait I came to my senses and bought the DA*50~135. Much more practical for my
type of shooting. I'm now glad I "waited". What a wonderful lens it is!

Jack