From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: DA*60-250
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 7:41 PM
On Mar 8, 2009, at 6:31 PM, Jack Davis wrote:

I owned an A*300 f/2.8 for a number of years and
during that time
made a few halfhearted efforts to sell it. I do have a
couple of
keepers that I wouldn't have if I hadn't
lugged it all over the
North American continent for so long. Finally sold it
about two year
ago.
I, then, lusted after the DA*60~250 for a couple
years. Thankfully,
during my wait I came to my senses and bought the
DA*50~135. Much
more practical for my type of shooting. I'm now
glad I "waited".
What a wonderful lens it is!

Jack

I want both, but I'm a lens pig.