Hyper-program modes sound v-e-r-y nice, and "snap-in focus" and the
optional "golden section finder screen" are making me more than a little
drooly. At the moment, my finances could probably swing a "Pentax Spit-Bib
(size adult)".

I'm happy with my ZX-5n... I'm happy with my ZX-5n... I'm happy with my
ZX-5n...

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]