I may make a joke, or even have a heated disagreement with Pal on this
list, but let me state publically that I don't ever intend to ridicule
Pal or take his opinions lightly.  I hate to see any of these threads
about the PZ1p fall into bashing of any person or their opinion,
especially someone who is passionate about Pentax products, and if I
have been guilty of any of that I apologize.

Passion about our favorite gear is one thing I understand very well.

--
John Mustarde
www.photolin.com