John wrote:

> I may make a joke, or even have a heated disagreement with Pal on this
> list, but let me state publically that I don't ever intend to ridicule
> Pal or take his opinions lightly.  I hate to see any of these threads
> about the PZ1p fall into bashing of any person or their opinion,
> especially someone who is passionate about Pentax products, and if I
> have been guilty of any of that I apologize.
>
> Passion about our favorite gear is one thing I understand very well.

No need to worry. I'm certainly thick skinned and haven't really experienced this
thread as personal or bashing. Just about different opinions. I mean, if all of us
express or opinions in the most diplomatic way possible it would be difficult to make
any discussion take off. I for one enjoy heated arguments as long as they are on
topic. If we all agreed it would be boring and there would be less to learn.

Pål