Given what we have seen on the screen recently, it looks like we have at least one additional action, operation, or whatever off the horn of Africa. That wasn't someone's 60 footer out there patrolling off Somalia on a whim. These sailors leave their families, friends, and neighbors to extend to the world whatever protection they can for long periods of time.

God Bless them.
John Graves
WA1JG