In a message dated 4/16/2009 9:27:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rf.sulli...@gmail.com writes:
Your credit card transactions at USA McDonald's  are verified over the
internet.  If you shut it down, there would be a  roar from consumers
and businesses across the country.  Think about no  more plastic for
purchases... Nonsense!  Regards,  Bob  S.

=============
Yeah, I originally said the drafters of the bill  are clueless. The
Internet is so woven in and out of things now, that taking a  large part of it
down
for an emergency would be like taking down several major  US power grids.

Although I did not know the above, in particular. Thanks.

Marnie aka  Doe

created them. Albert  Einstein

**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at
$479