> Had a discussion about IP surveillance with my colleagues, and one
> mentioned that Sweden actually passed a very similar bill half a year
> ago. Once mentioned, I remembered the uproar here in Norway too. Most
> of our internet traffic (apart from a modest line via Spitsbergen to
> USA) is routed through the Swedish infrastructure. So in practice,
> their new legislation states a right to eavesdrop on all traffic from
> Norway to the rest of the world...
>
> On the other hand, I can't imagine there's much to fear. :-)
>
> Jostein

Vat's de vedder like, Jens?

Snowing

Better stay in then. What shall we do?

Listen to music?

Ja! How about some Abba?

Great!

Are you feeling maybe a little bit peckish?

Maybe, ja, just a little. Hef you anything to eat?

I hef some pickled herring

You know, I hef a new girlfriend?

Oh, ja? Vot's she like?

Ah, very special! She's tall, and blonde. Wears her hair in pigtails!

Wow! Someone really different for a change!

<endless Ikea conversations>

Skol!
Bob (Stereotypes 'R' Us)