> In a message dated 4/17/2009 8:53:15 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
> pnstenqu...@comcast.net writes:
> Sometimes I think it's  wrong that we're always held on
> alert. Then I
> see something like this:
> http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0861ff3eabea1ceb73e4
>
> =============
> I  think you proved my point that there is paranoia
> everywhere in the  US.
>
> Marnie aka Doe
>

> (BTW, I don't know who this guy is,  or how big a following
> he has. We have
> nuts here, wouldn't be surprised if they  have nuts there.)

> We  can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking
> we used when we
> created  them. Albert Einstein

How do you know

1. the subtitles are an accurate representation of what he's saying
2. he's advocating that somebody do it, rather than stating terrible facts
3. he's not an actor in some crude propaganda video distributed by
anti-Islamic fearmongers?

Maybe he's just someone's Grandfather reading the story of Goldilocks and
the Three Bears to a group of school children.

Don't take stuff at face value.

Bob