...sleep well, Caesar... your faithful Brutus is watching your back...

LF ;-)

eactiv...@aol.com escreveu:
In a message dated 4/17/2009 1:50:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, pentax...@mac.com writes: Having spent 12 years in and around those we pay to guard our gates through the use of intel gathering and parsing may be one of the reasons I don't spend much time worrying about what might be. There are tens of thousands of men and women we've hired to keep track of possible threats. From the toll takers, cops, and the people on the street who care, to the black ops crews who are on the ground all over the world, the satellites in the sky, the computers all around the world that look for key words and phrases in our phone , email, and even conversations at the malls, across all radio spectrums, information is gathered and countless scenarios a day are run based on what informative hints might be assembled from a rolling window of real-time data with a link to data based historical intelligence.

It's not perfect, but it the paid for paranoia of these folks works pretty damn well to allow me to sleep and enjoy life. ...

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian

You put a high  level of trust in government.

Marnie aka Doe
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein **************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now! (http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
http://techmit.com.br/luizfelipe/