In a message dated 4/17/2009 1:50:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pentax...@mac.com writes:
Having spent 12 years in and around those we pay to  guard our gates
through the use of intel gathering and parsing may be  one of the
reasons I don't spend much time worrying about what might  be. There
are tens of thousands of men and women we've hired to keep  track of
possible threats. From the toll takers, cops, and the people  on the
street who care, to the black ops crews who are on the ground  all over
the world, the satellites in the sky, the computers all  around the
world that look for key words and phrases in our phone ,  email, and
even conversations at the malls, across all radio  spectrums,
information is gathered and countless scenarios a day are  run based on
what informative hints might be assembled from a rolling  window of
real-time data with a link to data based historical  intelligence.

It's not perfect, but it the paid for paranoia of these  folks works
pretty damn well to allow me to sleep and enjoy  life.

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian

You put a high  level of trust in government.

Marnie aka Doe

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert  Einstein

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)