----- Original Message ----
From: Miserere miser...@gmail.com

Marc,

Not that I want to alarm you, but you are not the only one with this
problem. In fact, we might want to call it an epidemic:

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/65879-k7-busted-sensor-strikes-production-body.html

I'm sure a firmware patch will come soon, but I would feel a lot
better if Pentax had bought sensors that didn't overheat as easily.
(Anyone at Samsung listening?)

I wonder if the weather-sealing prevents the sensor from cooling efficiently...

--M.

Thanks - that looks exactly what I have going on. Now I wonder if I should
replace the camera - but not *ALL* K7's have this problem - right?

- MCC