I have purchased quite a few lenses and a couple of cameras in
'bargain' condition.  They have worked wonderfully and most importantly the
optics were excellent.  Cosmetically they were not gems, but as some can
attest to here, I am not the easiest on my equipment so they would mot
remain mint with me anyway.

        I have not purchased 'ugly' so I cannot comment.  I don't think you
can go wrong with 'bargain' at KEH.  And with their excellent support you
are never stuck with anything  you don't like.

                                César Matamoros II
                                Panama City, Florida