I have bought a few "bargain" items at Keh, including a
couple of lenses and an LX finder, and have always been
pleased.  Also, keep your eye out for lenses with EX
ratings but lower prices because they're identified as
having a dented filter ring -- this denting can be
relatively slight and innocuous, as it was with the
otherwise perfect FA 100 2.8 macro I bought there a
while back.

I bought one lens rated "ugly" [a Kiron 105 macro].  It
had slight fungus [which Keh's ugly rating permits] and
promptly went back.

I'd buy a Keh bargain item with confidence [particularly
knowing I can return it losing only the cost of
shipping] but probably would not buy a Keh "ugly" lens
again.

Steve