On Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:21:00 -0800, Timothy Sherburne wrote:

> What are your experiences buying equipment marked as "bargain" at KEH? How
> about "ugly"?

I've only bought one BGN item from them, but it was great.  It was an
SMC 400/5.6 with caps and case.  The only "problems" with it were a
little "brassing" on the (apparently aluminum) aperture ring and some
scuffs on the case.  Personally, I look for BGN items first on their
web site. :-)  I'm a user, not a collector.

TTYL, DougF