2009/8/18 Doug Franklin <jehosep...@mindspring.com>:
> A layered defense is essential.

Absolutely.
When having two or more machines available, that's easy to set up. And
it's funny you should write it like that, because that's one more
thing I did recently; to set up access to the old machine through RDP
rather than using a KMP switch. :-)

I don't really think our philosophies for security are all that
different. I'm totally in line with all your comments for the rest of
the houshold's computer, and have further security measures installed
on the kids' computers and between my photo workstation and the rest
of the local environment. But that's not something I wish to go on
record on a public list...

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/