Artur Ledóchowski wrote:

> Wow:)! Can you give some details on it? It's very important to me since I'm
> going to get a Z-1p soon and read that it doesn't support the focus
> confirmation feature for m42 lenses and I'd like to mount my MIR 20mm on the
> camera...

        Just slip a piece of aluminum foil between the lens & the mount
        which shorts out the contacts. The SuperTaks are painted, which
        makes them non-conductive to the mount. Alternatively, one can
        scrape of any painted surface where it faces the contacts.

        I loved the beep-confirm, myself. Often just enouf to cause the
        subject to look towards the camera    ;^)

        Bill