Bruce Walker wrote:
Has anyone got advice on uncurling prints done onto roll-paper through a
wide-format printer?

What I've done in the past is to hang them. I took a curtain rod and put a bunch of those really cheap wire shower curtain clips on it. On each clip I put a little spring clamp. Then I take some more of the cheap shower curtain clips and put fishing weights (or similar) on them.

Hang the rod, attach one edge of the print to with the clamps, weight the opposite edge with the weighted clamps, let it sit for a couple of days.

That won't totally take the curl out, but it should tame it enough you can work with the print to get it under a flat weight for the final phase.

I originally put the rig together to help uncurl negative strips, where it works really well if you give the negs three or four days of hanging.

For prints, you'll probably need to put several of the weighted clamps on, fairly close together, to prevent hinkiness in that bottom edge after it's been hanging.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)