I like the idea - it costs more but also eliminates dust issues
altogether plus sensor and lens are always a perfect match - assuming
ricoh do their homework on each unit that is... great for people who
want one camera, interchangeable lenses AND a no-brainer - now can I
have a viewfinder please?
Cheers
Ecke