I understand where you're coming from, but I buy all of my stuff from B&H so
I'm used to this way of doing business.  It just comes with the territory in
rural America.  We're just glad for the internet.  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of mike
wilson
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 4:13 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Pentax Europe establishes its own online store

Dario Bonazza wrote:

> I'm trying resending this post after the first one got lost in
> space-time continuum.
> Though not widespread all over Europe, it's a start:
> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0911/09110901digitalriverpentax.asp
Hmmm.
  "Pentax has struggled to achieve widespread distribution of its full
product range in some European markets in recent years."
That might be due to it not supplying UK retailers with the product line.

"PENTAX is committed to its existing trade partners and will continue to
offer its full support in this respect."
None in the UK(AFAIK) at the present time.

"The PENTAX Europe store is expected to launch in 2009."
Better get a shuffle on, then.

By the way:  I am unlikely to buy anything I cannot have a play with
previously.  I am also likely to be unhappy with any purchase that shows
signs of anyone else having had a play.  Not sure how you are going to
solve that conundrum, with not having any high street players.

!SIG:4af885f476089116716045!