THe first one :
maybe bring up the brightness and contrast on the lower third of the frame and convert to BW... and I think it would be great... It may only be my poor eyesight but I can only jsut make out what the
roof says.. and I think its both scary and funny.

I like this the best of the three.. but i do want the barn /shed roof to stand out more.

The second one is really scary :-)

ann

Larry Colen wrote:

I got a new camera on Friday.
It's 5MP, fits in my pocket, has a nice screen for viewing and while
the quality isn't even close to my Pentax, it's  lot better than I
expected.

It does have some features that could be convenient in my SLRs, such
as automatic GPS tagging of photos and the ability to upload photos
directly to various sites: flickr, facebook, picassa.
This weekend I used it mostly to take photos to get a geotag of where
I was taking photos with the SLRs, but I got a couple of decent shots
with it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622647373103/

I wasn't looking to buy a camera, but my waranty replacement treo died
last week and the camera in the new droid is about an order of
magnitude more usable than I expected.

I need to figure out how to get the full resolution photos off of
it. I just got back at about 9 this morning, I didn't even have time
to RTFM with the new phone, but the short review is that I like it. A
lot.