I'm a very sensitive person and 1st noticed plant auras some time ago.
Recently, plants have begun to talk to me.
They are very sad about the murder of their fellow plants.
So I'm gonna start a new group to stop the wanton destruction and
consumption of plants.
Come on folks, we've got to stop abusing the plants!
Regards, Bob S.
(I can't stand to drive thru the corn fields of Iowa as harvest time nears.
The despair from the plants is overwhelming.  Very sad indeed.)