de gustibus non disputandum est

Some people's witty reparte are pathetic and childish,
others are the tippsy ramblings of the judgemental.

Nobody advocates wanton cruelty, but exactly what is that?
Who defines what's cruelty for an animal we raise to kill?
Who defines that?
Who says the Frutarians are any more offbase than Peta folks.
It's easy to be judgemental when your food comes from the supermarket.

Regards, Bob S.