My Dr and I have discussed me going Vegan, because I don't always react well
when I eat meat.  I haven't figured it all out yet so I haven't done it.

 Help me support Autism research!  Join my
team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/