----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"
Subject: Re: PESO - Snowproofed

I see the point you're making.  I think you're friend though, may be
misinformed.  Take a look at these two links:

He is prone to hyperbole.
However, in Saskatchewan, collision rates have inceased substantially since 1983 (~40000 in 1983 to ~50000 in 2007). Saskatchewans population has not changed significantly during that time. we always seem to hover around a population of 1 million in this province, so for where we are living, I suspect he is right.

http://www.sgi.sk.ca/sgi_pub/road_safety/trafficcollisionstats/pdf/2007/TAIS_07_section1.pdf

William Robb