Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>

Subject: RE: PESO - Snowproofed

>> The only thing camera improvement seems to spawn is ever more
>> demanding customers.
>
> It's the same way with everything.
> As an example, just about every safety improvement that has tricked
> down into automobiles has led to a higher collision rate.

In the case of autos, I'm not sure the correct adjective is
'demanding', in some cases stupid is closer to the truth.

Surely not!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8454242.stm

In the U.S. this would probably result in a lawsuit against the manufacturer cause they didn't foresee this as a possible use of an auto & provide warning..... or floatation ;+]

Bob