From: frank theriault
On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Tom C <caka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Heading to Assateague Island National Seashore. ?Peradventure I see
> any wild horses, I hope to get some photos.
>
> http://www.nps.gov/asis/index.htm

I'm heading out to our Legislature to attend and take photos of what
promises to be a large demonstration against the federal government
for their decision to prorogue parliament until after the Vancouver
Olympics.

Why, you ask, should parliament be suspended because a bunch of people
will be skiing down snowy hills and skating really fast on ovals of
ice?

Maybe they were afraid all the hot air would melt the snow.