I think we are beating a dead horse at this point.  Basically there
are two sides - one feels that B&H screwed the customer and should
not be trusted and the the other that thinks it was an honest mistake
and the customer is being unreasonable.  Through all of this
'discussion' (if you can call it that) neither side has had much
impact on the other - much like OS wars and brand wars.

So let's move on.  Those who don't want to buy from B&H anymore are
more than welcome to put their money elsewhere and those who do
choose to buy from them may do so.

--
Best regards,
Bruce