----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"
Subject: Re: Message from Henry Posner, Part I

I'd like to reiterate that I have little doubt that the listing of the
speakers as being sold as a PAIR was an honest mistake on the part of
B&H.

The simple, correct, and honest action to take was 1) honor the terms
of the sale, and 2) correct the details on what is essentially the
online fact tag for the SKU.

Unfortunately, in this instance, B&H appears to have taken the simpler, but incorrect and dishonest approach on this one.
We really should arrange an online funeral for their integrity.

William Robb