From: paul stenquist
I found it funny. Although I have to admit that I find the reaction
of the Apple haters even more humorous.

I don't hate Apple, I just don't see their products providing a level of additional value commensurate with their higher cost.

I do take a cynical view of Apple's vocal proponents because the actual performance, when I can actually get them to SHOW ME, doesn't meet the hype. I hear a lot about how much better Apple is, but for some reason Apple's proponents get mighty shy when it comes time to actually demonstrate it. Mostly I've seen the spinning pizza wheel of death.

Like I wrote, I got people telling me I'm stupid because I don't have an iphone in the very same breath that they're cussin' their own iphone because they can't get it to work.

But you know, I got to wonder - who's really stupid? Me for not having something I can't get to work or them for having something they can't get to work?

In the last couple of years though, I have come to the conclusion that Steve Jobs is as big an oxygen thief as Bill Gates.