True. No product is perfect.  I first used a Mac for several days in
1993 at work.

Was it easier to use?  No.
Did it crash? Yes.
Was there as much software available (the real value as opposed to hardware)? No

I used a friend's brand new Apple laptop about a year ago and tried to
help him with some basic Photoshop. The guy is not a PC/computer
expert to begin with, but he did not find it a better or easier
experience than his PC.

If people choose an Apple or an iPhone, fine.  I have a iPod Touch and
love it but would not give ATT a dime for an iPhone or their service.
Based upon their (ATT) prior false advertising and no recourse
policies, they would owe me a free iPhone before I'd use them again.

Tom