From: "Stan Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>

So, for those who have both the 50-135 and 60-250, have you found yourself leaving the 50-135 behind? Or is that still your primary choice of a longish zoom, with the 60-250 brought out only for special occasions?

Excellent question, Stan, and I thought William's response interesting. It'll be interesting to read the views of other PDMLers.

The real value of the construction story I've been shooting has been the little bit of self-reflection I've done on working in the field, handling equipment, and thinking about equipment needs. My dream situation would be to have 3 bodies: 1 for wide zoom (which I have); 1 for medium-tele (which I have); and 1 with a 200mm or 300mm lens (which I don't have). I could really use a 200 for sure, maybe a 300. I wouldn't be that willing to replace the 50-135 for the 60-250. Maybe I'm just being sentimental :-).

Cheers, Christine