A somewhat wider (especially on the right) then the "peso"
crop would've been better.
However, I don't like the headless women on the right.
So, out of the two I choose the cropped version.

Why is there such a level of grain? It feels as if the photo
was taken back in 60s-70s with a cheap consumer film and
developed+printed at home.

Igor