Hello frank,

I prefer the uncropped one.  It shows more of the context and
improves the interactions.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Saturday, February 13, 2010, 6:18:46 AM, you wrote:

ft> Now I can't decide if I want to go full frame:

ft> http://tinyurl.com/ygd4o3s

ft>
http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/02/curbside-service-full-frame-version.html

ft> or cropped (yesterday's PESO):

ft> http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/02/curbside-service.html

ft> I also gave the full frame version a bit more "pop".

ft> Not many comments on the first one, so I understand that this image
ft> doesn't "inspire" others, but if you have a preference between these
ft> two, I'd be interested to know.  I like the the cropped version
ft> isolates the subjects, but the full frame version has more of a
ft> "street" feel to it.  I'm torn...

ft> Thanks!

ft> cheers,
ft> frank

ft> --
ft> "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson