Bruce Dayton wrote:

Hello Larry,

Seems you had two main questions:

1) how many stops better is the K-x than the K20D.
Based on my limited testing, I'd say I don't really want to use the
K20D past 1600 if I can help it.  The K-x I'd say 6400 is about where
I'd rather not go past.  So the K-x seems to be at least 2 stops
better than the K20D.

Yes, at least. Probably a bit more.

So, could I live with just the K-x?  Yes, I think I could.  Of
course, the K-x sensor in a K-7 would be the ultimate.

Woohooo! Another good guy on the boat! Time to start a Facebook thingie?

Dario