On 2/25/2010 12:02 AM, frank theriault wrote:
On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Tom C<caka...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Boris wins the Grand Prize!

A thread entitled "On FF but without intent to start a flame" has an
additional 100 responses counting this one and no flames.
No flames?  We'll see about that:

I think all handguns should be banned, no exceptions.

I think it's legitimate and morally right to consider abortion as a
form of birth control.

Obama's health care bill doesn't go nearly far enough.  Screw
bipartisanism, he should just ram the bill through.  It's for the good
of the people.

God is dead.

You're Canadian, so?

Discuss among yourselves...

cheers,
frank, stirring the pot again

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}