Shouldn't need a plugin, just a properly TWAIN-compliant Epson App. PS
supports any TWAIN-compliant scanner and has for years. It's an awful
way to scan though, batch scanning is severely crippled from inside
PS. Which is why I batch-scan and monitor the output directory via
Bridge.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas