On 3/10/2010 1:19 AM, Brendan MacRae wrote:
I'm wondering what the files sizes are that come out of this thing? They must
be huge. Even if you have some 645 lenses hanging about AND you can afford this
camera, you'll most likely need to upgrade your storage just to save all of
your keepers. Not to mention upping the ram to handle rendering and image
processing. I wonder if the hidden costs of this camera system might be a big
ouchie.

Eat or buy ink and paper for all of the 30 x 40 posters you'll be making?

We could all stand to lose a few pounds ...right?

-Brendan

The leaf 40mp back produces ~240 mb Tiffs. Feel free to upgrade your entire system now....

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}