Again, thank-you to all who looked and commented.

From: "Daniel J. Matyola"
I like this one better as well. The composition is very effective,
with the stream leading the eye to the water wheel, which I see as
the center of interest. The people and the water flowing over the
wheel add a dynamic quality to what would otherwise be a static
scene. Thanks for sharing. Dan On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Rick