On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:34 PM, CheekyGeek <cheekyg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>I suspect that at this point about the only thing that seperates a Mac from a
>>PC from a customer's POV is that the PC will set you back a lot less money to
>>get a machine that will perform in a similar manner.
>
> As a user and supporter of both operating systems, I can assure you
> that your suspicions are correct only if you similarly equate the
> driving and purchasing experience of a Yugo with a Mini Cooper.
> : )
>
> Darren Addy
> Kearney, NE

More like the ownership experience of a Kia vs a Mini Cooper. One's
pretty and popular, the other's cheaper, faster, more reliable but not
so well layed out.

-Adam
Owned Mac's and PC's, still do. Aside from the Mac Pro's, I'll take an
HP over a Mac any day for ownership experience and bang for the buck.
Especially if I have to deal with a service department.